The Southeastern Academy of Prosthodontics is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. Provider ID#214707
- Mission Statement -
The Objectives of the Academy
- To actively promote, the advancement of Prosthodontics as an interrelated dental discipline.
- To actively promote, the advancement of all Prosthodontic Education: to include the training of dentists, auxiliary personnel, dental laboratory personnel; to include the advancement of patient education and Prosthodontic research efforts; and to include encouragement of advance study among all members of the Academy
- To actively promote, the development of qualified individuals to become dentists, auxiliary personnel, dental laboratory personnel; and to promote actively assistance for the same
- To actively promote, the development of a respected voice in evaluating and advising in matters pertaining to dental legislation, affecting Prosthodontics in particular, on the local, state and national levels
- To actively promote, the development of a respected voice in matters pertaining to the delivery of Oral Health Care
- To actively promote, the creation of an organizational environment to motivate all Academy Members to practice the highest ideals of dentistry
Dr. Fred Coots Jr.
Welcome to the Southeastern Academy of Prosthodontics. Our
organization was founded more than 60 years ago by a group of
highly skilled and dedicated dentists that were committed to
continuing their studies of dentistry in order to provide the
highest quality of dentistry to their patients. By invitation other
highly skilled and dedicated clinicians throughout the southeast
joined together with them in their pursuit of excellence in
dentistry through continued education.
Today our organization consists of members with that same
commitment. Through our excellent scientific programs and
our foundation's student scholarship program, we as an
organization stand committed to our profession. The
camaraderie and enduring friendships that develop among
the members of our academy provide us with a balance
between our profession and personal relationships.
Copyright © 2009 to Present - Southeastern Academy of Prosthodontics
Site Built and Maintained By M C Web Design