The Southeastern Academy of Prosthodontics
is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial Board of Dentistry or AGD endorsement.
Program Approval for
- Mission Statement -
The Objectives of the Academy
- To actively promote, the advancement of Prosthodontics as an interrelated dental discipline.
- To actively promote, the advancement of all Prosthodontic Education: to include the training of dentists, auxiliary personnel, dental laboratory personnel; to include the advancement of patient education and Prosthodontic research efforts; and to include encouragement of advance study among all members of the Academy
- To actively promote, the development of qualified individuals to become dentists, auxiliary personnel, dental laboratory personnel; and to promote actively assistance for the same
- To actively promote, the development of a respected voice in evaluating and advising in matters pertaining to dental legislation, affecting Prosthodontics in particular, on the local, state and national levels
- To actively promote, the development of a respected voice in matters pertaining to the delivery of Oral Health Care
- To actively promote, the creation of an organizational environment to motivate all Academy Members to practice the highest ideals of dentistry
Dr. William Bennett
Copyright © 2012 Southeastern Academy of Prosthodontics
Today our organization consists of members with that same commitment. Through our
excellent scientific programs and our foundation's student scholarship program, we as
an organization stand committed to our profession. The camaraderie and enduring
friendships that develop among the members of our academy provide us with a balance
between our profession and personal relationships.
Complete details of our 2013 Annual Meeting in Williamsburg, Virginia on April 18-21
will soon be published on this site! This Meeting will honor and celebrate
Southeastern Academy of Prosthodontics 60th Anniversary and will offer an
exciting and memorable time.
Welcome to the Southeastern Academy of Prosthodontics. Our
organization was founded almost 60 years ago by a group of highly
skilled and dedicated dentists that were committed to continuing
their studies of dentistry in order to provide the highest quality of
dentistry to their patients. By invitation other highly skilled and
dedicated clinicians throughout the southeast joined together with
them in their pursuit of excellence in dentistry through